0 0
Read Time:37 Second


In the last analysis of gold, I wrote that there is still a chance for growth, which turned out to be right because the decisive support was not broken. Currently, the situation is somewhat similar, but with the difference that the resistance at which there is a price may be broken. Currently, the place does not yet indicate exactly what is going to happen, so I’m waiting. In the event of a price consolidation at this level, I will wait until I come out in one of the directions. I showed with crosses how many times the price rebounded from this price level. Personally, I am going to wait until the resistance breaks out and then look for a place to go long.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *