0 0
Read Time:38 Second

I have been waiting for this level for several days and now we are in a place where the price has a chance to react. Additionally, today a lot of data, forecasts for the US dollar are pessimistic. Personally, I am waiting for a reaction from European capital and after breaking local support from the low time frame, I am going to go short in line with the main trend. The second option is when the price breaks the marked resistance. Then I wait for the situation to develop. If you are a beginner, remember one thing. If you trade in trend but the position is closed by a hedging order (stop loss, SL) then don’t worry. Each trader counts losses in the normal capital management.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *